I have a good friend, who . . .
- treats my children as her own
- many people think is my sister
- gave me a surprise baby shower for my THIRD child!
- has talked my husband and me into doing crazy, wonderful things like jetting to Florida for her son’s underwater wedding or to Bimini for a week in a house without running water! (Who needs running water when the beaches are so lovely?!?!)
- has celebrated major birthday milestones with me (30, 40, 50. . . oops. . . that can’t be possible!)
- dropped in unexpectedly the night before my daughter’s wedding to help with last-minute party favors that I was still working on!
- generously gave my “boys” a ’66 “Rustang/Mustang” that they transformed into a thing of beauty
- makes every day more special
- talked me into going to the beach with her today instead of working!
- is becoming a GRANDMOTHER and couldn’t be happier!!!
Good Friends like you are few and far between!
Thanks for being my VERY good friend, Pat!!!