On this gray, rainy, Sunday at the end of March, I’m extremely thankful for:
- My wonderful family who seems seems to understand and support me, even when they question why I would want to start a Doctoral Program at this point in my life!?!
- GREAT friends, who also support me and push me to think about doing some even crazier things, like doing a mini-marathon (more on that another time!)
- A job/career that I love! Working as a Math Specialist/Teacher in elementary schools, I have the opportunity to support children who are struggling; extend students who need enrichment; and provide training and collaboration to fellow teachers.
- A lifestyle that is continually evolving, as I attempt to live “mindfully” each day, thanks in large part of my daughter Abbie, at Farmer’s Daughter, and all my GREEN blogging friends out there, including you! You all make me think so much!
- Electronics that make my life so much easier—and more difficult at the same time! Now that I’m so dependent on the Internet, my Blackberry, digital camera, etc., I don’t think I could live without them!
- That the hope of spring is in the air, as the snow melts and warmer temps envelope us, new life emerges, in the green of plants and within animals on the farm.
For big things and small, I am so grateful. Thanks for allowing me to count my blessings!
What are YOU feeling especially thankful for today?