OK, I just have to admit it, as much as I hate to. I just love “Pioneer Woman,” aka “P-Dub,” aka “Ree Drummond.” She is a successful, talented blogger, who as she says, “turned in her black heels for tractor wheels,” when she left the “big city” to raise a family on an Oklahoma ranch.
Anyone who can be so self-deprecatingly funny, how can you not love them? Check out her nagging questions about her high-school photo . . .
“Six Plaguing Questions I Have About This Photo, Ca. 1986 (alternate title: “Hell“)
1. Why the hell are my bangs that short?
2. What the hell am I looking at?
3. How the hell many hours did I spend in the tanning booth to get my skin that color? (hint: ask my dermatologist.)
4. How the hell many layers of blush am I wearing?
5. Why…why…why the…why the hell did I feel compelled to match my eyeshadow to my clothes?
6. Why the hell didn’t anyone tell me?”
How many of US have high-school pix that we could ask these same questions about?
If you haven’t checked out P-Dub yet, visit www.thepioneerwoman.com
You might just love her, too! Why should we keep good blogs to ourselves? I actually just bought two of her cookbooks for Christmas presents! (One for myself!)